Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands in comfort and style. This vessel has been designed for stability and speed. Included in the all-inclusive price is 2 snorkel stops, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout.
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. Thundercat is a 2018/2019 double GOLD National Tourism Award-winning tour visiting Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it's perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moment.
Recommended age range from 4 years old
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 Australian award winning tour
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- One of the FASTEST catamaran in the Whitsundays so more time to do the things you love
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
- Homemade chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.