Wings Tour - 30% OFF SPECIAL - Whitsunday Sailing 2 day 2 night - Hull half double berth
Wings Whitsunday Sailing 2 day 2 night live aboard adventure! Berth location : The hull bedding is below decks in the foreword and aft sections of the boat, view boat layout.
Wings 2 Day 2 Night Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Snorkel & SUP board Adventure will show you the best of the Whitsunday tropical paradise! Splash around on South Whitehaven Beach and take a short walk through the rainforest to Hill Inlet Lookout for a stunning view over the shifting sands. A social tour with up to 31 guests on board and three helpful, enthusiastic crew. Our friendly, knowledgeable crew will make your Sail, Snorkel, Beach, Stand Up Paddle board Adventure a trip of a lifetime. With fully air conditioned shared facilities you can choose either single or double beds. Both vessels are fully air conditioned in the saloon and bedding areas which is a must in the tropical summers of the Whitsundays. Plenty of space on deck to sun bake and relax while our crew help look after all the meals freshly prepared onboard. Sleep aboard, Wake up in Paradise!
The berths in the hulls are a place you can retreat to at anytime. There are single and double beds in the hulls.
- Checkin from 4:00pm at Coral Sea Marina - North, Vessel departs at 4:30pm. Returns 2pm on the final day.
- Departs in Summer (November- April) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (departure everyday except Sunday).
- Departs in Winter (May- October) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Vessel departs at 4:30pm, final checkin from 4:00pm. Returns 2pm on the final day.
- Sleeps a maximum of 31 guests on Wings 3 and a maximum of 25 on Wings 2.
- Multi award winning Eco accredited tour.
- Large open saloon and galley.
- Spacious back deck.
- Fully air-conditioned vessels.
- Spacious fore deck - perfect for sunbathing and relaxing.
- LED back deck blue lighting for night time underwater aquatic display.
- Surround sound music system and 62" plasma TV.
- Friendly knowledgeable crew.
- Sailing the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands best fringing reefs.
- Spectacular coral and marine life.
- Meals freshly prepared onboard.
- Evening Eco slide show capturing the days activities.
- A visit to the beautiful Whitehaven Beach and bush walk to Hill Inlet.
- Overnight stay at South Whitehaven Beach with a morning swim (weather permitting).
- Sociable, fun and friendly trips with enough Stand up paddle boards (SUP's) for everyone onboard.
What is Included in the Tour:
- All meals prepared freshly onboard including filtered drinking tap water
- Stand Up Paddle board use, snorkel equipment, wetsuit hire and marine park fees and taxes.
- All onboard accommodation in fully air conditioned vessels with hot showers.
- Cold storage for your alcohol.
- Fresh clean linen.
- Huge surround sound home theatre system for our Eco Talk.
What You Will Need to Bring on the Tour:
- Small bag of clothes/toiletries.
- BYO Alcohol (no glass please for safety reasons).
- Beach towel and shower towel.
- Cash for purchases of bottled water and soft drink for $2, or purchase of a USB with all trip photos for $30
Itinerary (Sample itinerary, subject to change with weather conditions)
Day 1: Depart Airlie Beach at 4:30pm. You will be greeted by our Wings crew at 4:00pm for the final stages of checkin at the northern end of Coral Sea Marina and invited on board. Once you've been orientated around the vessel relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your overnight anchorage via a magical sunset. As you head to one of the islands of the Whitsunday Islands you will sail across the Whitsunday Passage and pass the Mole group of islands before arriving at Hook or Border Island.
Have a cold beer and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage, with many options, some may include, Tongue Bay (weather permitting), Nara Inlet or Stonehaven anchorage. After dinner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater throughout your 2 day 2 night adventure. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.
Day 2: Whitehaven Beach. After breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent South Whitehaven Beach for a morning swim where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. Later on you will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout at Hill Inlet where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities. After the lookout walk down to Betty's Beach which is the Northern end of Whitehaven Beach. (no particular order)
We have many ideal places to SUP, stand up paddle board, but the area around Whitehaven will always be memorable or the inlet that weaves its way into the heart of Whitsunday Island passing many turtles is at the top of my favourites list of places. SUP use is easy, its an activity for everyone, if you don't want to stand up , just sit down and paddle while taking in the beautiful Whitsunday environment.
After an enjoyable Aussie BBQ on the back deck we take you to the best snorkelling locations. Visit two more locations on Hook Island such as Mantaray Bay, Luncheon Bay or Langford Island for a snorkel with the turtles and a sunset on the sand. The evening slide show is great fun as our host would have taken some great photos of guests at the beach and our crew would have captured all the days snorkelling. Summarising a fun packed day in the Whitsundays.
Day 3: Final Snorkel or SUP and Sail back to Airlie Beach arriving back at 2pm. After breakfast it's the final splash at the last snorkel site or maybe a cruise along the reef line on a SUP with a group of friends looking for turtles and coral formations. It's your last chance to see the amazing under water world on the Whitsunday Islands before we making the journey back to Airlie Beach after lunch.
Our crew is passionate about marine life and showing guests the underwater world, they will endeavour to take you to the best locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. Visit both locations on Whitehaven Beach and all the best snorkel locations. An overnight live aboard tour that is best completed on our modern, fast, air conditioned sailing catamarans.
You just can't do the Whitsunday's in a day... make the time and do an overnight tour for an unforgettable experience!
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.